Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Indian Railway seat, berth layout - Great help.

While I wish Indian Railways gives us an opportunity to book based on the layout/seat map I can't complain much. Given the fact that the entire system is taking millions of hits I believe they need some time to do that. In addition thanks to the 'indian' attitude we tend to delay things until last minute instead of planning in advance.

I was looking for the layout so I knew the locations and how can I change my seats :) Luckly I came across Indiamike which is one of my fav sites :)

Below link shows you the layout of various categories and browse the site to understand more in details. I'm sure you'd enjoy the site..

http://www.indiamike.com/india/indian-railways-f10/carriage-layout-diagrams-please-give-feedback-t79333/3/#post720962


No comments:

Post a Comment