Saturday, May 7, 2011

iPad - Missing App Store or Safari or Genius..

Ok. After one day, I've problem with the iPad. Basically the "App Store" icon on the home tab went missing. I've tried Googling but no solution. I restarted, tried uninstalled the most recent app. But ended up with No Safari icon too.

Then followed the engineering process :). The problem is the applying "Restriction".

Go to Settings > General> Restrictions. If you select any of them, this is reflected with hiding respective icons.

So I've enabled restriction for "Deleting Apps" then App Store went missing. Enabled for "Safari" then Safari icon went missing. My idea of the restriction is not to let any one change the settings without authorization. But somehow the Apple took it literally by hiding the app totally.


No comments:

Post a Comment