Tuesday, May 3, 2011

B-RAS Market status - Market share, Competitors, Growth prospects..:)

I was trying to update myself on the B-RAS market and would you believe what Google search results showed me?

It's "Wonder BRA"

LoL. Just like the names such as "expertsexchange or MoleStationNursery" I didn't realized that I was searching for B-RAS and it became "BRAS". Bonus are the picture results :)

Coming to the 'technology' area, I remember it was Alcatel who was the market leader in 2009-2010 closely followed by Huawei. Also Redback (now acquired by Ericsson) have sizable penetration in APAC (Globe-Philippines, Bharti-India, SingTel-Singapore, Optus-Australia, etc)

However the current market share stats seems to be a bit tough to get. I've to start digging my market research folks now..

No comments:

Post a Comment