Friday, April 1, 2011

Youtube problem in Singapore (Today)

Its a very strange occurrence to me. Somehow I cannot use Youtube and the video simply doesnt start. At first suspected this is a computer issue, but after trying with three browsers and multiple restarts and flash uninstall, version downgrade, realized that there seems to be a problem :|

I'm on SingNet DSL and seems the problem is specific to that. On my mobile I can use youtube without any problem. Google shows that there are other users facing the same issue (Here, Here, & Here)

Is it something to do with singnet caching?? or specific to youtube?? not sure. Need to wait till tomorrow before the cust care opens..

1 comment:

  1. Youtube BBcode and the Tapatalk users can´t see the videos. How can I do to solve it? I saw this thread, but I am ...
    Youtube Help

    ReplyDelete