Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Unresponsive iPhone home button - Easy software fix if you are lucky.

Ok. First the disclaimer, hardware faults can't be solved. So if the button is damaged due to moisture or drop then you may have to make a trip to SingTel or Apple store.

My iPhone-4 started to behave weird, and this is when I started calling SingTel. As usual they wasted half an hour of my time before telling me that this must be routed to iPhone store. While planning the trip (to find the address) I searched and found this excellent trip from osxdaily.

http://osxdaily.com/2011/12/22/iphone-home-button-not-working-or-unresponsive-fix

Details are in the website. Trust me, you'd be surprised :) Atlteast to me, it helped me to avoid (or postpone) a trip to apple store.

No comments:

Post a Comment