Saturday, December 11, 2010

AXIS Bank service standards.

I am not a great fan of public sector banks in India but my recent experiences with private vs public sector makes me to rethink on the assumption.
I've savings accounts in SBI & AXIS Bank. Being out of India most of the time I depends a lot on the internet banking and this is where the problems started with Axis bank. At first I thought it was a technical glitch, but later on it became the norm. The issues it the system simply refuses my login attempts and goes to the home page.
* Open the Internet banking page (login page)
* Enter the credentials and wait for the next step (need to enter security token which is java based)
* It simply goes back the first page (login page). No errors shown.

I've called the Customer care few times just to get the standard reply that they are working on the problem . Below is the e-mail reply after 4 working days :)

Finally fallback to the trusted and experienced SBI bank. :)

***************************************************************************

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for writing to us .
We regret the inconvenience caused.
Due to launch of new internet banking site, you must be facing some interim problem.
Please allow us some time to resolve the same.
Assuring of our best services and attention and looking forward to having you as one of our esteemed customers .
  
Regards,
IT Help Desk 
Axis Bank 

***************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment